House Clearance Cheltenham
Call 01993 709722 or 07582 997447
Your local Cheltenham house clearance company
Windrush Valley House and Property Clearance Cheltenham is a family-run business providing house clearance services in Cheltenham and has proudly served surrounding areas in Gloucestershire for over 14 years. We pride ourselves on our solid customer reputation and specialise in providing outstanding levels of customer service and care. We provide full Cheltenham house clearances to single item removal in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire and all surrounding areas.
See our reviews on Google, Checkatrade and Yell
We visit you to quote
We Recycle 98%
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
Call Us to arrange a quote
Let us remove everything and leave it spick and span
We are not like other Cheltenham clearance companies as most companies like to give a price over the phone, but we believe in offsetting anything we can sell on against the overall quote, plus we like to show our waste carrier license upon arrival (Windrush Valley House Clearance is also fully checked and vetted by Checkatrade and AFTA – the anti fly tipping association)
We offer a range of Cheltenham house clearance services all across Gloucestershire:
Single item removal – a sofa, a mattress or a fridge
Full house clearance service, from microwave, electrical goods to
- large furniture
- office clearance
- rubbish removal
- end of tenancy
Full-load & half-load Cheltenham clearances available
Our thoughtful and friendly waste removal operatives will make the task a total breeze for everyone involved.
We can clear properties of any size, we clear flats, houses, offices, outbuildings and we will always deal with house clearances in a sensitive and understanding manner. We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency to carry and dispose of waste. We offer a 24-hour customer support line so you can rest assured that you are able to contact us whenever you need to.
We will always come out to view the Cheltenham property beforehand for a free, no-obligation quote. Call Today on 01993 709722 or 07582997447
How does the house clearance process work?
Choosing a Cheltenham House clearance company can be a daunting task especially when statistics show that most people will only have the task of finding a trustworthy and reliable house clearance company, once in their lifetime.
Windrush valley House Clearance have over 14 years experience in the house clearance trade and has never had a bad review, as we always strive in providing a fantastic House clearance service to the people of Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire.
We are not like other House clearance companies who like to give a Price or Quote over the Phone. The way we operate is this…
Pick up the Phone and give Mike a call and arrange a time that is convenient so that Mike can come out a give a personalised House clearance Quote.
- When mike arrives he will walk around the property answering any questions you may have.
- Once Mike has taken a look at all the contents he will then offset anything he feels has value and give you a Quote.
- If your happy with the Quote we will get the house clearance booked in.
- Then sit back relax and let us do the hard work and get the property cleared.
Get a free instant online estimate for a house clearance, or call us on 01993 709722 to speak to a member of our team.
Drop us a line:
We are the ideal skip hire alternative in Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire. Our House Clearance Crews are the safe, quick and affordable Skip Hire Alternative. We remove all the items of house clearance junk you request, such as furniture, waste, junk, rubbish, scrap metal, clutter, garden waste, furniture and white goods.
Here at Windrush Valley House Clearance you are guaranteed a service like no other.
Our clearance crews are specially trained clearances operatives who offer an affordable skip hire alternative. This means that they have the skills, knowledge and experience to clear your rubbish quickly and respectfully.
Contact us to see if we can provide our skip hire alternative services in your area on 01993 709722.
To make the house clearance service as quick and simple as possible, we’ve come up with some hints and tips.
We recommend you think about the following before you call:
- Are you organised? The more organised your Oxfordshire or Gloucestershire house clearance is, the easier it is for us to give you an accurate estimate of the clearance and rubbish that we’ll need to carry out and remove. Colour-coding your property clearance items is a great way to do this, especially if we are only taking some of the furniture and rubbish from each room and leaving the rest etc.(partial-house clearance service)
- If over the phone, a great description of the work at hand will be very helpful. This is especially important if you’re not going to be supervising the actual task.
- Can you provide a detailed description of the number of rubbish bags and junk that needs removing, or the specific house clearance items you want to get rid of? This will also help us to form an accurate quote for you upon arrival for the clearance quote.
At Windrush Valley House Clearance, we want you to be 100% confident in choosing us as your house clearance contractor. Our aim is to recycle or re-use where possible.