Your local Oxford house clearance company
We are the Oxford house clearance experts. Our clearance crews can perform a full Property clearance service in Oxford and surrounding areas. We can remove all the items you request, such as personal possessions, furniture, carpets, white household appliances, electrical equipment, and clutter, junk and rubbish. We offer both commercial and domestic solutions
Call 01993 709722 or 07582 997447
We visit you to quote
We recycle up to 98%
Your Property clearance is as easy as 1-2-3!
Hundreds of happy Oxford customers have trusted Windrush Valley House Clearance for their house clearances. Here at Windrush Valley House clearance you are guaranteed an excellent standard of customer service.
Our Oxford crews are trained and experienced house clearance operatives that have the skills, knowledge and experience to clear your home quickly and respectfully. We can provide a house clearance service that suits you and your requirements. Whether you have a small terraced house or a large detached family home, we can get the job done.
Call us on 01993 709722 to speak to a member of our team.
See our reviews on Google, Checkatrade and Yell
Why use us for your house clearance in Oxford?
- From a single room to a full house cleared
- Entire properties cleared
- Fully insured for added peace of mind
- Garage and shed clearances
- Up to 98% of waste recycled
- Uniformed, courteous staff
- Free quotes and estimates
- Commercial & Domestic clearances
- Valuable items paid for
- All types of antiques bought for cash
- Complete house content bought for cash
Drop us a line:
House clearance in Oxford FAQs:
House clearance in Oxford checklist:
To make the house clearance in Oxford as quick and simple as possible, we’ve come up with some hints and tips.
We recommend you think about the following before you call:
- Are you organised? The more organised your Oxford house clearance is, the easier it is for us to give you an accurate estimate of the clearance and rubbish that we’ll need to carry out and remove. Colour-coding your property clearance items is a great way to do this, especially if we are only taking some of the furniture and rubbish from each room and leaving the rest etc.(partial-house clearance service)
- If over the phone, a great description of the work at hand will be very helpful. This is especially important if you’re not going to be supervising the actual task.
- Can you provide a detailed description of the number of rubbish bags and junk that needs removing, or the specific house clearance items you want to get rid of? This will also help us to form an accurate quote for you upon arrival for the clearance quote.
At Windrush Valley House Clearance, we want you to be 100% confident in choosing us as your Oxford house clearance contractor. Our aim is to recycle or re-use where possible.