Terms & ConditionsThese terms and conditions are designed to ensure there is no confusion about what our House clearance and Removal service includes and excludes. If you are unclear about any element, please contact us for clarification on 01993709722 Terms and conditions can only be changed with the agreement of both the client and (M.Park) and must be agreed at time of booking. On confirmation of the booking the following conditions apply:
- Hourly charges and quotations (pre-priced tasks)
- Additional Work (excluding hourly rate tasks)
- Your Responsibilities
- Ownership of Goods
- Excluded Goods
- Postponement’s and Cancellations
- Our Liability for Loss or Damage
- Excluded Risks
- Delays in Transit
- Time Limit for Making Claims
- Withholding or Disposal of the Goods
- Sub-Contracting: We reserve the right to sub-contract part, or all of the work provided for under this Agreement in which case these Terms and Conditions will not apply.
- Storage Charges We may change our storage charges and you will be given 7 days’ notice of any such change in advance in writing.
- Applicable Law These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Law of England and Wales.
- Whole Agreement These Terms and Conditions form the whole agreement between us and all other correspondence or oral discussions or representations are excluded.
- House clearance and waste disposal
- Trading Name and Business details
FULLY INSURED AND WASTE CARRIER LICENSED. CALL TODAY!